Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Fourth (?!) Year Teacher

It's time to start self-reflecting on a regular basis. Seriously.

So here I am... quite some time later. Oops. I'm going into my fourth year teaching and I still couldn't be happier. This year has so much excitement in store: teaching at the alternative high school in the district for the first trimester, teaching the 9th grade classes that I love-- while seeing my former 7th graders as freshmen!-- and watching the class of freshmen I started with walk across the stage at graduation. Not to mention working with a new staff, working under two women I admire, and learning more about sheltered content English. Oh, and coaching Speech, directing a One Act for competition, and serving on multiple committees in pursuit of Equity in our district.

I've just started planning for the next school year... stay tuned for updates on that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home